16 September 2010

Recipes, anyone?

So yeah, I thought I would update a little bit and display the two composite layouts I'm working with for the recipe sections on the site. I am leaning towards using the second image, that being the two-column fixed layout for these pages, mostly because it makes the most sense. I want my users to be able to see enough information instantly to know where to look for what they want, and I want them to feel confident using it for the first time to stay. I like the idea of adding new recipes at the top of the left column and allowing the older ones to shift below. The column on the right would be used for cooking tutorials and interesting articles relating to that specific type of meat, in this case, beef. As always, critiques and comments are welcomed and encouraged. 

Sample Layout 1

Sample Layout 2







No comments:

Post a Comment